Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Gaming World - NCAA 12 - Troy Trojans - 2027 Season

Here is where I will post everything that is going on in the sports gaming world on my side. I will go back and post a history of past seasons and how I got to this point as Troy Trojans head coach (things did not start that way!) However, for right now I will get things going where I am in the 2027 season with the Troy Trojans


Week 1: MTSU at Troy

Troy is in Conference USA in my game (something I will touch on later in a blog history post) and MTSU is still in the Sun Belt. I have not had a game with them in my 6 years as head coach at Troy. I played them in the New Mexico bowl back when I was the offensive coordinator at Ole' Miss, so I wanted to schedule them and bring back the rivalry between Troy and MTSU.

We have plenty of good conference rivals, UCF, ECU, Southern Miss & SMU. I wanted to find a fun non-conference rival.

Lets bring back an old Troy classic rivalry! Ok...maybe this was a bad idea.

Not sure if my Trojans are really good this year....or MTSU is this bad. We are ranked at #23 in the preseason polls, and just destroyed the Blue Raiders 72 to 6. This was the final score even after pulling all of our starters with 3 minutes to go in the 3rd Quarter.

Final Score: Troy 72, MTSU 6.

Player of the game was senior QB Alonzo Roberts, He was 22 of 30 for 501 Yards, 8 Touchdowns and 0 Interceptions.



Two Trojans were named NCAA players of the week, not bad for week 1

We might try this remake of a rivalry once more next season and if it ends up as bad as this game, we can go ahead and call it quits with the Blue Raiders. I like to keep it like real life and schedule home and home games with teams.

Up next for the Trojans is another home game, but now we enter into conference play vs Rice. We have also now moved up to #22 in the rankings.

#22 Troy Trojans 2027 Season - 1-0
W - vs. MTSU - 72 - 6
Week 2 - Rice*
Week 3 - at Tulane*
Week 4 - BYE
Week 5 - at UTEP*
Week 6 - Houston*
Week 7 - at Memphis*
Week 8 - Southern Miss*
Week 9 - at ECU*
Week 10 - UCF*
Week 11 - #21 Notre Dame
Week 12 - FAU*
Week 13 - at #18 Florida
Week 14 - BYE
Week 15 - Conference USA Championship Game

* = Conference Games

History blog coming up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment